Monday, June 11, 2012

Handmade Graduation Cards

Pin It

In the past couple weeks I made several graduation cards.
Here are some pictures, and links to their tutorials.

What I like about all of these,
is that you don't need any special 'graduation-themed' tools,
like stamps, punches, etc.

In all cases, some cardstock, a few basic tools and adhesive is sufficient.

They are gender neutral, and simple, but fun.

The following card is folded from black cardstock,
and shaped like a graduation cap.

Instructions can be found HERE.


The next card is one I came up with 2 years ago:


Instructions can be found HERE.


And my favorite,
with a pop-up graduation cap hidden inside: 
It's kinda hard to take pictures of this one, the card folds completely flat, 
and on the inside that whole cap folds out once opened. 
Pretty neat if you ask me!

The person who designed it gives a pattern and good instructions:
Instructions can be found HERE.

Pin It

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 20, 2012. Thanks again.