Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Crochet Baby Sandals with Flower

Pin It


I have been looking at some patterns for crochet baby sandals. I thought they would be too difficult to make, but after drooling over these for weeks, I decided to give it a try anyway.

I bought the pattern from this etsy shop.

It took me more time to make these than the crochet shoes I made, but it was definitely not as hard as I thought it would be. I realized that my gauge was off, so I had to adjust the pattern to make the sole a little smaller as I was going, and this will still be on the big side, but all together I really liked making these!

 

The bottom of the sole is ribbed.



Another small adjustment I made to the pattern is that I made the straps that go over the toes a little wider, because I prefer that look. (I used a single crochet instead of a slip stitch for the last part of the pattern.)

It would definitely be handier to make these when our little one would be here, so that I could make sure the straps fit right, but I just couldn't resist...

I linked up to Tea Rose Home.

Pin It

2 comments:

Misty said...

These are so sweet! Nice work! :)

Allan D said...

nice work. can you share your pattern for the sole? Thanks in advance