Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fresh Salsa Recipe

Pin It

One of my favorite summer recipes:
Fresh Salsa!

If you have a lot of tomatoes from your garden,
this is a great way to use them.

It is so simple to make, and healthy and delicious.

You need the following ingredients.
Usually I get most ingredients from my garden,
unfortunately this summer I had to buy a few of them
But it is still very tasty!

The amount of ingredients is just a matter of taste,
so I will just list the ingredients, no exact quantities.

  • Tomatoes
  • Onions
  • Jalapenos
  • Cilantro
  • Lemon juice (just a little bit)
  • Salt
  • Pepper

Just chop your ingredients, mix in a bowl,
add some lemon juice and salt & pepper to taste,
and enjoy with chips or your favorite Mexican dish.

Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks delicious! I love salsa!
{Rebekah}

Mixed Kreations said...

Mmmm I love salsa! This is how I make mine too. This is really good. Give me a bag of chips and I can eat it all. It is very addicting.