Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fruity Shake Recipe

Pin It


This is my favorite way to add something healthy to our lunches! And, it is super easy (and quick) to make this fruity shake.

I usually start with fruits, like bananas, strawberries, blueberries, whatever I have on hand. Frozen berries work really well, too. Then I add milk, and sometimes yogurt. Turn the blender on for a minute or so, and you're done. I usually take a spoon to see if I like the taste. Sometimes I add some more of an ingredient.

My kids love this, and so do I, and I know I am feeding them fruits, milk and yogurt at the same time. Bonus: works great for slow eaters too!

Pin It

1 comment:

Mom2fur said...

Yummy! I have one of those Magic Bullet blenders and I often make fruit smoothies in it. My husband really enjoys them and it's nice when we have some extra fruit in our diets. Who can resist a milkshake, LOL?